Applicants to the Ph.D. Forum should email the following materials to email@example.com. Be mindful of the page limits for the components (2-page abstract, 2-page CV).
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Contact details (mailing address, email address)
- Affiliation: department, university, country
- Home page (if any)
- Your gender
- Expected graduation date
- Your thesis advisor’s full name and contact info (mailing address and email address)
- List of up to 5 keywords that best represent your research area
- A two-page extended abstract that summarizes your research, highlights important related work, and describes your current results. The abstract MUST be 2 pages, in IEEE ICRA 2-column format, including references.
- Include a CV (at most 2 pages) that describes your background and relevant experience (research, education, employment). Include any publications, if you have any. Also include any pending submissions and journals.